What We Do for You
Health Plans that Include Brown & Toland
You have many choices when selecting a doctor and medical group. Here are reasons why you should choose Brown & Toland, and how to select us.
- We connect you to the Bay Area’s leading doctors. Our doctors learn about your health history from you, not a chart.
- We offer prevention programs. Brown & Toland works with our doctors to help keep our patients well with a number of different prevention and educational programs.
- We support people who are living with an illness. We have many programs that help with the ongoing management of chronic diseases.
- We help you get the right care at the right time. Brown & Toland works with your doctors to make sure you get the services and care you need. Coordinating care for you —in the setting that’s best— is the way we make care management work.
Make us your partner for care in just three simple steps.
1. At open enrollment, choose your benefits and health plan
An HMO plan gives you predictable costs and comprehensive benefits. The primary care physician will coordinate your care. Most HMOs come with low co-payments for office visits.
A PPO gives you the option to go to any doctor. You pay less out-of-pocket when you go to a doctor that is in the health plan’s network.
2. After you select a HMO plan, choose Brown & Toland as your medical group
After selecting a plan, choose Brown & Toland as your medical group.
If you choose a PPO, you don’t have to select us in advance but choose your doctor soon so you have a resource when you need care.
3. Choose your Brown & Toland Primary Care Physician (PCP)
The Brown & Toland network gives you a choice among our many primary care physicians and pediatricians who are accepting new patients. Use our Find a Doctor search to locate a doctor today