Posts on Holidays
The most wonderful time of year is here again. Make your holiday season merry and bright by keeping your mind and body healthy. Here are our favorite tips for doing just that!
1. Get enough sleep - The extra family, friend and social time during the holidays can take a toll on sleep. Make sure you get enough by scheduling a couple of relaxing days in-between late-night parties where you go to bed early and can sleep in a bit longer.
If you're looking for a large appetizer for your upcoming party, look no further then this soup recipe that feeds 35.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 to 6 fresh sage leaves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves removed
- 1 shallot, diced
- Kosher salt
- 1 butternut squash
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup stock
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives or roasted pepitas, for garnish