Support for Your Practice
Direct more of your focus on patient care
Choosing to practice medicine independently doesn’t mean going it alone. At Brown & Toland, we’re dedicated to providing the support that puts you, the physician, at the center of care, allowing you and your practice to deliver the best value and optimal outcomes for your patients.
Our growing network provides your patients with access to more than 2,700 primary care physicians and specialists in California. Through our community of “independent interdependence,” you can maintain the autonomy of private practice while reaping the benefits of belonging to a large, independent physician association. For our physicians, we:
- Invest in technology that connects you to real-time patient information
- Provide care management services for patients, coordinated by their PCPs, to improve quality and manage the total cost of care
- Serve as single point of service for claims for all Brown & Toland patients
- Offer benefit programs for you and your employees
- Partner with new health plans and delivery systems to expand patient access for our doctors
- Negotiate with health plans and handle all contracting
- Handle billing and claims payment
- Provide credentialing and re-credentialing
- Support your office and patients on nights and weekends through our After-Hours Care Network
Additionally, in 2020, Brown & Toland Physicians embarked on an exciting new chapter by entering an affiliation with Altais, a next-generation health care technologies and services company. With a focus on developing next-generation clinical tools and technology – along with best practices for high-touch support — Altais will enable us to help every physician have a more vibrant and supported practice.
To learn more, please fill out the form below: