Landmark In-Home Care Management
Care that comes to you
Brown & Toland Physicians’ program with Landmark Health offers highly coordinated in-home care that is designed to keep eligible members with complex health and social needs as healthy as possible. If you are eligible and choose to participate in the program, Landmark notifies your primary care physician (PCP) and collaborates closely with the physician (see more below).
Benefits of In-Home Care
Landmark providers are available 24 hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, so you always have access to medical care, even on nights or weekends. Services include:
- In -home visits at times that work for you.
- Expanded care teams that include doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, behavioral health specialists, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians, nurse care managers and health care ambassadors.
- In-home urgent care services that help reduce avoidable emergency room visits, hospital admissions and readmissions.
- Social, lifestyle and behavioral health support designed to address the comprehensive needs of patients with multiple chronic conditions.
- Close collaboration with your PCP that includes updates and insights provided to your doctor by phone, direct message or secure fax.
- Help in maintaining continuity of care, from comprehensive diabetic care to colorectal cancer to behavioral health screenings.
Are You Eligible?
You may be eligible for Landmark’s free care management program if you have a combination of any of the following chronic conditions:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Disabling conditions (e.g., paralysis, amputation)
- End-stage renal disease
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Heart failure
- Pressure ulcers with necrosis: stage 4
- Protein-calorie malnutrition
- Pulmonary disease
- Severe chronic liver disease
- Vascular disease
Landmark services are optional. However, if you are eligible based on your health conditions, Brown & Toland and your primary care physician may recommend your participation in this free program.
Landmark is committed to your health and safety. Their providers take great care, including the use of PPE to visit you safely at your home.
Protect yourself and your community from the spread of COVID-19 by getting the vaccine. Landmark is ready to help you with the following:
- Schedule a vaccine appointment
- Secure transportation if needed
- Get the vaccine at home if you have difficulty leaving your home