Landmark In-Home Care Management
Care that comes to you
Brown & Toland Physicians’ program with Landmark Health offers highly coordinated in-home care that is designed to keep eligible members with complex health and social needs as healthy as possible. If you are eligible and choose to participate in the program, Landmark notifies your primary care physician (PCP) and collaborates closely with the physician (see more below).
Benefits of In-Home Care
Landmark provides 7-days-a-week, around-the-clock access to medical care in the home. Services include:
- Expanded care teams that include doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, behavioral health specialists, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians, nurse care managers and health care ambassadors.
- In-home urgent care services that help reduce avoidable emergency room visits, hospital admissions and readmissions.
- Social, lifestyle and behavioral health support designed to address the comprehensive needs of patients with multiple chronic conditions.
- Close collaboration with your PCP that includes updates and insights provided to your doctor by phone, direct message or secure fax.
- Help in maintaining continuity of care, from comprehensive diabetic care to colorectal cancer to behavioral health screenings.
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible, you must have multiple chronic conditions (such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, cancer, disabling conditions such as paralysis or amputation, fluid and electrolyte disorders, etc.) and may also face social and lifestyle/behavioral challenges. Participation is voluntary, services continue on an ongoing basis, and home visits are offered at no cost.
Landmark uses PPE for safe in-person visits. If you have not seen your PCP or specialists due to COVID-19, you are encouraged to connect with Landmark to see if you are eligible for an in-home visit.
- Learn more on Landmark’s website.
- Call Landmark to check on your eligibility at 833-874-1542 (TTY: 711).